Donnerstag, 12. April 2012

HOLY FRICKEN ELF!

Guys, I'm so f*cking excited right now! It's unreal! Right now I ordered a few items from elf cosmetics and I can't wait to get them. I didn't even know, that their products are available in Germany and I only googled it out of boredom, but then... BOOM! Makeup explosion! Believe me, I could have ordered every single item on the website, but I had to limit myself to a few essential items.

Shimmer gel in 'Lilac Petal'
I'm really excited to try this one. For my daily makeup I always use a bronzer and sometimes a rouge, but I often feel like I'd like to add a little sparkle and shimmer to my cheeks. Especially if the rest of the makeup is very simple, this will jazz it up.
Stipple Brush
At the moment I don't have a lot of brushes. I mainly use a powder brush, a smudge brush and an angle brush for my daily makeup routine. I'm sure I have been using them the wrong way the whole time, but I didn't have the money to get new brushes that are also high in quality. Over the next months I'm planning to expand my brush set and my makeup collection in general.
Dramatic False Lashes
Yay, I've never used false lashes before, so I'm really excited what it's going to be like. Obviously they're not an everyday lash, but I thought if I already apply false lashes, I also might choose bigger ones. Go big or go home!
Limited Eyeshadow Palette
And the best part of my order... *drum roll* ... The limited eyeshadow palette with 144 different shades! Yes, over 100 colors for under 20€! I'm so excited! At the moment I don't have that many colors and it gets hard sometimes to create a look with such a limited variety, so I didn't hesitate to order this palette. To be honest, I'm a little bit scared, that the colors might be poorly pigmented, but I figured I'd give it a go. For only 19,99€ it's definitely worth it!

As soon as my order arrives, I will make a review video. ^_^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen